I'm so excited to announce my new business!!! I make handmade cards... so you don't have to!! I offer a variety of handmade cards from Birthday, Weddings, Gift cards, Just Because, birth announcements, and Thank you cards......you name it, I make it!!!!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Here are my latest Cards!!! ENJOY!


This first one is my nieces wedding announcement. I don't usually do the picture with it, but this happens to be one of my photos!! SO CUTE!


These cards were really fun to do! I made them for my Sister-in-law Sondra, she just asked me to do "Whatever" I liked! Hope she likes them!!!!! :)
























































































































































































1 comment:

  1. These are all so cute! I'll give you a call tomorrow so I can help you with that friends list. Les (oh - I just sent you an invite to Zoƫ's blog - it's private.)

    ReplyDelete